Monday, March 30, 2009

Emmalee and Sikoti

Well, I was just sitting around like I do most of the time up here (that is a good thing) and decided it would be a good idea to post a little something about our lives. We really like it up here. Well, everythng but the cold. It totally snowed last night and we woke up to White. It has been so fun getting to spend time with Hyrum and Jenn and their kids. We have gone to church every sunday and look forward to hearing our prophet speak this coming weekend. We were able to go to our home ward for the first time yesterday and we both really loved it. The bishop reminds me of Joel Osteen. Lol. He has a great spirit about him. There are about fifteen ward service missionary couples in the ward. We actually live in the highest baptizing stake in the whole world. Scotty and I have both been thinking and talking about getting to the temple. I am told that I am about 17 weeks pregnant and have my first doctors appointment this wednesday with a doctor that Michelle Rich refered me to. We are really excited about that. Like dad mentioned we all went to his first game last monday night and even though we did not win, it was still really fun. Lots of family came to support but we are alway glad to have more support and encourage you all to make it up here for at least one game if you can. Scotty is also still in school doing online classed. I am so proud of him for his desire to continue his education. He is going for his masters in Business management. We are still looking for more work but are blessed when we are able to help Sam out with catering to make a little extra. I have also been helping Buffy with her little boy Phillip. We love our little humble appartment and everyday add something to make it more of a home. Well, I guess i should go now but just want you all to know that we love and miss you. We also look forward to hearing about the rest of you all.

1 comment:

  1. hi sister. so glad to hear from you. sounds like the move to utah was a good idea. we miss and love you too and we will keep you in our prayers. Please do the same for us.

    ReplyDelete