Monday, February 23, 2009

Our new family Blog!

Hi kids, this is mom, and we just opened this new blog site and we are here is Hawaii, having a great time with the Croshaws, and we are falling in love all over again, after 36 years of marriage! I will just say a few things, and then I will let dad say more to you all. He has just been so loving and sweet to me, and it is a normal and natural part of him again, and he is the man I fell in love with, which I really appreciate. We love you all, you are "our eternal progression, and without you we are nothing". Thanks for all your encouragement in these last 4 weeks. We'll write more later. Love Mom and Grandma

3 comments:

  1. hi knapps. come visit our site. we are having a great time with your parents. we are having a great time. it is almost noon and i am still in my pajamas. your dad and david are discussing pozzolin and your mom and i are working on this blog. sometime let's have a croshaw=-knapp reunion!!! love, debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to hear that grandma. We want to be in hawaii but we are at Geeda and papas house and are having so much fun. It will be hard to leave brayden is already sensing the departure and is teary. We are glad it's going so well between you and carl all those prayers worked now we have to thank him for answering them. I hope everyone in the fam is doing well. We miss all of you out here but we are glad we came and love it here. We love you all. Tiffany and the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the blog, I enjoyed the mission statement and the other ideas, Isn't it great to live in a time where we can connect with our families this way, I feel for the pioneers who never knew when they left their families if they would see them again. We are so blessed. thanks for taking care of the kids we sure appreciate it. Its been fun having them here, check out our blog: campgeedapapa.blogspot.com
    you can see Brayden with his Pinewood Derby certificate. have a great time, wish I had a little hawaii now....

    ReplyDelete